Concussion & Sport Safety
Injury Information and Reporting
Please note that all injuries must be reported within 10 days of the initial incident.
The form is available here: Injury Report Form
Concussion Information and Reporting
- Ringette Ontario Concussion Management Guidelines
- RO Concussion Policy
- Code of Conduct (Concussion) – Athlete
- Code of Conduct (Concussion) – Bench Staff
- RO Athlete Concussion Medical Report Form
- Ontario Regulation: Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018
- Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018
- Rowan’s Law (Concussion Safety), 2018 Implementation
Ringette Ontario is committed to ensuring the safety of everyone participating in the sport of ringette.
Ringette Ontario recognizes the increased awareness of Concussions and their long-term effects and believes that prevention of Concussions is paramount to protecting the health and safety of Participants.
In order to gather data on concussions and their prevalence in our sport, we ask that participants with Head injuries complete this additional form: Online Concussion Reporting/Tracking Form
The more data the RO and Ringette Canada can generate on concussions the more we can enforce change and provide a safer sport for all.
- SIRC “We Are Head Strong” Concussion Information
- Ringette Canada Pre-Season Concussion Education-Sheet
- RO Concussion Emergency Action Plan Template
- Parachute Canada Prevention Programs
- Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
- Team Up Speak Up
- Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 10 and Under)
- Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 11-14)
- Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 15 and Up)
ROWAN’S LAW DAY: SEPTEMBER 26th
Rowan’s Law Day was established in 2018, and will be observed across Ontario on the last Wednesday in September each year. The purpose of Rowan’s Law Day is to increase concussion education awareness, especially in schools.
For more information, click here to visit the Government of Ontario website regarding Rowan’s Law.